Armin Soleiman Boroujerdi
Born in july ,1987
Self taught Director/Animator. An adventurer , Discoverer of the unknown lands who Digs into the world of the animation.
At age 15, I managed to get a version of the animation software 3D studio max, which took me with itself for several years, amazed by the endless possibilities. My major experience in the CG world is Rigging and Animating characters, but I have also experience in modeling, Rendering, Scripting-Coding, compositing and editing , and what so ever it takes to create an animation from zero to the end.
In recent years I fell into the charm of Stop motion. unlike the CG world that everything in it, is somehow untouchable, I started to experience working with hard materials, let it be different metals or Acids and Clays. From a plain black iron sheet to a glazing Armature, through the cutting, drilling , welding , forging steel and electroplating, I managed to complete the pipeline of making a Stop motion armature. My armatures are currently in use in several projects by independent artists, inside and outside my country.
I started my career in Magic Pencil Animation Studio based on Hamedan, Iran at age 19 as a CG animator. after a few years and working on many animation projects, I continued my career as a freelancer and had the freedom to complete my first short film “Short as life” in 2013. My recent field of experiment is the Stop Motion form.
Some projects I’ve been working on:
- Environment Advertisement – TV Series – CG Modeler, Rigger, Animator
- “Mola-e-Eshgh” – Short Film – Visual FX
- “Mohsen tea” Advertisement – CG Modeler, Rigger, Animator
- “Kian” – television movie – CG Animator , visual FX
- “Anoosh & Manoosh” – Television Movie – Character TD – Lead of Animation – Cloth supervisor – Composite
- “Adam & Eve” – Short film – TD & Animation
- “Short as life” – Short film – My personal short film
- Teaser for Hamedan 24th International Festival of Films for Children & Young Adults – Visual FX
- 29th Fajr International Film Festival (Tehran – Iran) – Camera tracking and Animation